HOW TO: Delete a previous version Common Data Service (CDS) DatabaseMarch 21, 2019
PowerApps Error HandlingJune 12, 2019
The Microsoft PowerApps team just released some great new functionality we’ve all been waiting for – the ability to connect to SharePoint Document Libraries from PowerApps!
I immediately took the new features for a spin and recorded a video about it. In the video I demonstrate how to use to SharePoint Document Libraries in PowerApps.
The following concepts are shown:
- Connecting to the data
- Displaying metadata about the document
- Displaying thumbnail pictures for the author and the person who last modified the document
- Displaying thumbnails of the documents
- Launching the documents in separate browser tabs to view and edit them
- Playing audio and video files in separate browser tabs and in PowerApps
Get the PowerApp I show in the video here: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/jgvjg48436/attachments/jgvjg48436/AppFeedbackGallery/185/1/SP%20Doc%20Lib.msapp
PS. Can you find the hidden marmot in the picture at the top of this post?